Marketing Certificate Program
- By request
Program Coordinator: Irene Clampet - 383-5231
This 28 credit certificate program is designed to prepare students for entry-level positions in marketing through a practical, skill-based, concentrated course of study. The program also offers employed students the opportunity to improve their background and skills. Students may complete this certificate program by completing the courses that are listed below.
MARKETING CERTIFICATE CURRICULUM
Title of Course
Principles of Accounting I
Principles of Management
Principles of Marketing
Principles of Macroeconomics
(accounting, business, CSC, management, marketing, practicum)
Select 3 Courses From the Following 5 Courses:
Principles of Retailing
Principles of Selling
Principles of Customer Service
Principles of Advertising
° Course has a prerequisite. Students should check course description.
Upon successful completion of all program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- identify the elements of marketing and their creative application in profit-making as well as in not-for-profit organizations in order to satisfy the needs and wants of society.
- apply the practical use of marketing theories, tools, and strategies in order to pursue a professional career in marketing.
- demonstrate skills in leadership, in decision-making, and in teamwork, including the ability to work with diverse groups.
- apply knowledge from other business disciplines to solve marketing problems.
- demonstrate competency in all areas of business communication: oral, written, and technological.
- explain the role of marketing and its interrelationship with other functional areas in order to achieve organizational goals.
Other locations Marketing management
- New hampshire
- New jersey
- New mexico
- New york
- North carolina
- North dakota
- Rhode island
- South carolina
- South dakota
- West virginia